Sailing Adventure tours & trips
Looking for more tours? Change your search settings or reset filters
Sailing is an outdoor activity that offers many bright impressions and unforgettable emotions. This is a chance to escape the frantic pace of megacities. When you're in the middle of the ocean, you can feel the spirit of adventure. Each time, you can anchor at a new bay, and take a stroll through the city streets or a deserted island. There's nothing like an overnight sailing trip under the stars and endless expanses of water.
Why Do People Like Sailing Vacations
Sailing adventures are unforgettable vacations that let you swim in warm water and tan on wild beaches. It's a great introduction to nature surrounded by beauty. There's something about walking along emerald shores with coves hidden from view and steep cliffs washed by azure water that people dream about. Boat trips are also great for:
- Learning about new countries from a different perspective. It's a sea of bustling harbors, secluded bays, and wild shores.
- Visit virgin sea coasts without crowds of tourists, hotel service, or endless sun loungers.
- It's always a surprise to wake up every morning in an unspoiled place.
- Discover hidden colorful villages with friendly locals, where civilization hasn't reached yet.
- Hide behind sheer cliffs on a small white sandy beach.
- Sea caves and grottoes only accessible from the water, where the unique acoustics allow you to hear "the talk of the sea".
Sailboats are a great way to visit ancient forts, castles, monasteries, small rocky bays, fishing harbors, and scuba diving in strange places.
Are Yacht Tours Safe
Sail yachts are considered the safest form of water transportation. As a result, it is virtually unsinkable. Shut the windows and doors and you've got a sealed watercraft that can't be submerged. Even in the strongest storm, the sailboat can't roll over because of its multi-ton keel. Furthermore, yachts are equipped with the following safety features:
- personal life jackets,
- radio transmitter with long range,
- pumps for automatic and manual water,
- carabiners and lifelines,
- equipment for firefighting and preventing fires,
- assistive medical kits,
- signaling equipment and an inflatable raft.
Whether you're an experienced traveler or a novice, an excursion on a yacht is safe and comfortable. It doesn't matter how strong the storm is, it'll raise the spirit of adventure and leave you with a lot of new feelings. You can always wait out bad weather on the shore by exploring the local attractions and enjoying the scenery.