Kazakhstan tours & trips
Looking for more tours? Change your search settings or reset filters
In Central Asia, Kazakhstan has endless wild steppes, lakes, mighty mountains, canyons, and a sea that draws travelers from all over. With Oriental flavors and Western luxury, it combines Asian traditions and exotic culture. Taking a sightseeing tour to Kazakhstan is like getting to know a whole new country with a mix of antiquity and modernity. During your travels, you can enjoy delicious food and soak up the local culture.
Astana, the young capital of Kazakhstan, is considered a city with big dreams. Tourist infrastructure, entertainment venues, and restaurants make it a popular vacation spot for young people. Here are some interesting tourist spots in the state:
- Baiterek monument is a symbol of life. There's a historic gallery and cafeteria inside the monumental building. You can see the cityscapes from the upper observation deck.
- Duman has the country's biggest oceanarium. You can have fun with the whole family there.
- Central Concert Hall and the city circus. There are interesting performances every day in these unique architectural structures.
Kazakhstan has tons of palaces, mosques, and other architectural sites. The Presidential Cultural Center is a must-see for travelers.
Former Capital Almaty
Almaty has a lot of natural and architectural landmarks. There's an art gallery, amusement park and other tourist facilities on Kok-Tobe Mountain, where you can see the local scenery. With the cable car, you can climb the hill. City circuses and zoos are great for family vacations. Despite their architecture and scale, these attractions will be fun for adults too. The animals are in perfect conditions at the zoological park. Amusement parks aren't any less interesting.
Borovoe's Recreation And Active Lifestyle
In one of the sanatoriums near Borovoe Lake, you can find spiritual and physical balance. Cardiovascular, respiratory, and cardiac problems are treated here. In almost every hotel, you can sign up for spa treatments. The highest peak in Kazakhstan – Kokshetau – is a good climb for active vacationers. A bird's eye view of the local sights is a rare opportunity. Okzhetpes is a great mountain for trekking fans.
Beach Recreation in Aktau
Kazakhstan also has amazing beaches on the Caspian Sea in Aktau, along with endless valleys and highlands. This resort is in a desert area with a hot, dry climate, so the sea water is warm. This is a relatively new tourist destination in the country, but it's gaining popularity every year. Several popular beach areas are located near each other in the city. Here are some to check out:
- Soldier Beach is a wild beach. There's no beach infrastructure there.
- On the territory of Manila is a free resort area with a bathhouse, hotel, and summer cafeteria. There's clean sand and warm water.
- New beach in Marrakech, with lots of activities and a huge pier to dive off of. It's a favorite spot for young people.
Tours to Kazakhstan offer unique mountain landscapes, impressive canyons, the clearest lakes, and protected areas that only recently opened to tourists from around the globe.