Safari tours take you through nature reserves, forests, parks and wildlife sanctuaries in cars, buses, and other vehicles. Tourists get to see how animals live in their natural habitat. People get to know the locals and take amazing pictures on this fascinating journey in the wilderness.
Newcomers can take a road safari to explore the flora and fauna of new countries, getting off the bus only at specially arranged sites. Such excursions have the following advantages:
- maximum level of protection for tourists,
- comfortable way to cross the country,
- excellent visibility all around,
- absence of physical activity.
Most road trips are done in closed jeeps with a special inspection hatch, or in open cars with tarpaulin roofs, which, when lowered, give you a great view. Short trips are popular among beach vacationers who want to learn about the country's nature and wildlife.
Safaris You've Never Heard Of
Safaris aren't just trips in jeeps and buses. Alternative adventures are new ways to see the flora and fauna. Popular travel destinations include:
- Travel by plane. It's the most comfortable, but also the most expensive way to move over national parks and reserves. The movement between reserves often takes half the tour program, so air travel saves a lot of time.
- Flights in hot air balloons. It's the best way to see nature from a bird's perspective. During the migration, tourists have really striking impressions when they soar over the plains. There are several thousand ungulates moving through the area at once.
- Paragliding is the ultimate safari. Flying with a paraglider, operated by a professional, is a great way to see picturesque places and watering holes where various animals gather.
- Cycling along challenging and simple routes. Enjoy exciting sightseeing and rewarding physical activity with this exclusive and unforgettable experience.
- Trips on kayaks, canoes, or other small craft propelled by paddles and river currents. Fishing in designated reserve areas is usually part of these tours.
- Hiking tours are available in areas with small populations of predators. Nature and its wild inhabitants are literally at your fingertips during such a trip.
- Night safaris, which are exotic. It's a unique opportunity to see animals that are inactive during the day hunt at night.
A safari tour is an amazing adventure, giving you the chance to see pristine natural beauty and wildlife up close. It's always fun to meet something new, with a bit of adrenaline because of the sense of danger.