It's no secret that China is a country of contrasts, where ancient traditions and culture coexist with skyscrapers and recreational options for everyone. This densely populated country draws tourists with its amazing architecture, noisy nightlife, exotic cuisine, snow-white beaches, and shopping. Tours to China – skiing, hiking through temples and palaces, conquering Everest and meeting friendly, hospitable people.
China's Most Popular Resorts
Considering China's size, there are lots of different resorts within its borders. Here are some to check out:
- In Beidaihe, there are plenty of health centers and gorgeous beaches with soft sand.
- Beijing is the Chinese capital, where there are a bunch of cultural and historical attractions. You'll have everything you need for an active and interesting rest.
- Manchuria is on the Russian border. With its exciting shopping, it draws tourists from all over.
- Nanjing is the capital of Jiangxi province, and it's a major cultural and business center.
- Yabuli is the best ski resort. Winter recreation is easy with comfortable conditions.
One of the world's most popular tourist destinations, Chinese provinces have thousands of years of history and local traditions.
Recreation At The Beach
China has a long coastline, over 14 thousand kilometers, so beach recreation is easy. These are some of the best places to spend time near the water:
- Guangxi is an autonomous region in the south with a two-kilometer white sandy beach. There's only one downside – you have to pay for the recreation area.
- Liaoning is a province with lots of historical and cultural monuments. The stony beach Tiger has interesting marble statues and a water park that's popular with tourists.
- Hainan is an island region with a tropical climate. One of the most popular beach areas is Sanya with its amazing palm trees. Yalong Bay is just as pretty.
- Shandong is one of the most popular beach resort areas in China, with six beaches to choose from. Sunbathing and swimming are best at Huang Dao.
Besides the azure waters and snow-white soft sand, China has emerald palm trees and a well-developed tourist infrastructure that rivals the world's top resorts.
No one will be able to resist the color and cultural heritage of the People's Republic of China. Over a huge area, the country is full of natural and architectural wonders:
- Beijing is where you can see the Great Wall. On sightseeing tours, tourists come here to see the Forbidden City.
- Xi'an is one of the country's major ancient cities with terracotta sculptures everywhere.
- Taishan is a picturesque mountain that Taoists consider holy.
- Pingyao is a historic urban county founded 17th century B.C., with unique architectural structures.
- Tibet is an autonomous region with unique temples and monasteries, a distinctive culture, and majestic mountains.
Tours to China are always full of positive emotions and unique experiences. When the highest skyscrapers stand next to traditional neighborhoods, traveling through China helps you believe in the impossible.