Guided tours & trips with a blogger
Looking for more tours? Change your search settings or reset filters
Mass tourism is losing relevance. Travelers are replacing group trips with individual trips, refusing to adhere to standard programs, time restrictions and other inconveniences imposed by tour operators, preferring tours with bloggers. Traveling with someone who knows the little-known sights of a country is so much more fun and exciting.
Go On Vacation With A Blogger
What is the point of hiring a specialist when you can travel independently? There is a very simple reason for this – most tourists do not know the language or the peculiarities of arriving in a new country. They simply do not have anyone to go with. In addition, people want to meet new people. Also, you won't need to deal with a lot of related issues. Many people want to take pictures in unusual places for social networks, but going alone isn't always safe, so going with a blogger is not only fun, but it offers:
- get to know an extraordinary person,
- take a picture with a blogger who's famous,
- adopt a photographer's experience,
- experience familiar sights in a new way.
The benefits of traveling with a blogger are fun company, unusual destinations, new acquaintances, and a unique rest experience.
What Kind Of People Need Specialist Services
More and more tourists are opting to travel with bloggers rather than standard programs, private guides or group excursions. There are a few reasons for this:
- language barrier gone,
- program changes are possible,
- added security in a new place,
- visiting social media's best photo spots.
People with limited time who dream of seeing and capturing on camera unique places and attractions in countries with unsafe environments will benefit from traveling with extraordinary people.
Vacationing With A Blogger
Tourists can choose a comfortable pace of sightseeing when traveling with a blogger on interesting routes. There's also an opportunity to:
- Change up the sightseeing plan and don't do a hike through public museums or temples. Instead, go to places that aren't on the standard tourist route.
- Take photos from unusual angles. Photographers will show you interesting places and tell you how to capture everything you see.
- Rather than repeating the same monologue every day from your usual tour guide, you'll learn a lot of new stuff.
- Getting answers to even unconventional questions from someone who knows the country's peculiarities.
With a blogger, you get to travel with someone who loves what they do with all their hearts. Therefore, the vacation will be in the company of someone who's not inherently bad mood, exuding positive energy and helping to see things differently.