Mexico small group tours offer ancient civilizations and carefree fun. On snow-white beaches with high-class service, in colorful towns, where after seeing the pyramids of May you want a glass of tequila and think about eternity. All travelers from all over the world can enjoy Latin American dances, burritos, and friendly locals.
Vacation In A Warm-Weather State
Most tourists think Mexico means the Caribbean Sea, the Pacific Ocean, and the Gulf of Mexico with their searing sun and endless sand beaches. There's something unique about every resort in the land of eternal summer. Tourists are always surprised by the natural beauty, unique local food and unique attractions in a new place. There are a few popular resort spots worth mentioning:
- Boca del Rio has a stunning sandy beach called Mocambo. There's a clean, azure shore, snow-white sand, alternating palm trees, under which you can enjoy the cool breeze all day. Cafeterias and restaurants are cozy, and the infrastructure is great.
- Puerto Escandido's beaches offer a sense of all the splendor of the Pacific Ocean in the state of Oaxaca. This resort is known for its absolute tranquility and not fully developed infrastructure.
- Puerto Angel is a favorite spot for Americans. Mexico's untouched nature is striking in this secluded corner. As romantics and lovers of detachment from the hustle, you'll feel comfortable among the cozy bays and pristine coastline.
There are so many beaches along the Mexican coast. The variety of resort areas means that tourists of any age or hobby can find a paradise here.
The island offers a variety of active activities for those who don't like hammocks. Scuba diving, white water rafting, safaris, bird's eye views, parachute flights, or a water park with adrenaline rides are all available. Sport fishing is great for avid fishermen. The Gulf of California on the Pacific coast gives you a unique chance to catch your trophy. Ittachihuatl and La Malinche are local Mexican volcanoes that will give you a sea of unforgettable experiences.
There's so much to see in Mexico that it's hard to see it all in one trip. Experiencing the country's daily culture and traditions is easy thanks to its developed excursion tourism. Here are some popular places to visit:
- Chichen Itza is an archaeological dig that proves the Mayans existed. Even the most sophisticated traveler can be impressed by its centuries-old energy.
- The Anthropological National Museum gets almost two million tourists a year. This is a great chance to see the human past and realize what life is all about.
- Copper Canyon consists of six separate canyons. Rivers flowing into the Sierra Taraumara formed the canyons.
Mexico tours always include excursions, expeditions, beach vacations, and lots of entertainment. Tourists who travel among the historical, cultural, and religious monuments are literally transported back in time to the Spanish colonial era.